Motieka & Audzevičius' lawyers are committed to understanding how our manufacturing businesses operate and to offering the best legal solutions for the challenges posed to industrial companies. The manufacturing sector is highly disparate, and lawyers in this practice act for a wide range of leading manufacturing companies. What the aforementioned clients have in common are the issues that arise in managing and developing businesses, and thus our lawyers draw upon their technical expertise and industry knowledge to come up with workable solutions.
Manufacturers have always been in the business of balancing the trade-offs: revenue enhancement and cost containment; customisation and standardisation; competition and collaboration. By adapting successfully to ever changing market conditions and capitalising on new opportunities we are firmly focused on developing and executing manufacturing strategies to bring tangible results to our clients.
- Represented one of the largest Lithuanian beverage producers and a well-known Lithuanian glass manufacturing company in a dispute relating to the validity of loan agreements.
- Represented one of the largest Lithuanian shipbuilding companies in the Court of Appeals of Lithuania in a bankruptcy litigation case.
- Advised one of the largest spirits producers in Europe in a pre-litigation case against a Lithuanian Company.
- Representing the largest producer of tiles in the Baltic States in a dispute with the leading bank of Lithuania.
- Represented the largest refrigerator manufacturer in the Baltic States in the renewal of proceedings in a civil case against a Danish company in an international trade dispute.
- Representing the leading city transport and infrastructure company in Lithuania.
- Represented AB "Dvarcioniu keramika" (major tile manufacturer in the Republic of Lithuania) in implementing official mandatory tender offer of its shares.