Infrastructure and Transport
Motieka & Audzevičius is actively involved in the infrastructure and transport sector assisting in improving the existing infrastructure and contributing to the development of more efficient transport structures in Lithuania. Due to this vast expertise, we are invited to work on the most important infrastructure projects in the country.
Growing urbanisation has resulted in the steady development of passenger transport industry globally and infrastructure is rapidly becoming an important part of our clients' agendas as well. Our team has developed creative financing techniques and a whole range of private-public partnership options for infrastructure companies. Our lawyers advise on raising capital for investment, project finance and development, privatising existing infrastructure assets, developing new projects, forming infrastructure funds and most any other infrastructure-related activity.
- Represented in the Supreme Court of Lithuania one of the biggest infrastructure companies in Lithuania in a dispute with one of the largest international corporations, whose activities encompass the energy, drive technology, automation, building technologies and healthcare sectors.
- Represented the largest infrastructure company in Lithuania in the Supreme Court of Lithuania in a dispute with one of the largest international corporations, whose activities encompass energy, drive technology, automation, building technologies and healthcare sectors.
- Defended one of the leading infrastructure companies in Lithuania from creditor's claim.
- Represented the Client in a unprecedented interim measures case.
- Defended a real estate holding in a public interest litigation against the General Prosecutor's Office regarding the recognition of transactions and other documents being null and void.
- Defended one of the leading Lithuanian companies acting in the market of integrated urban structures and transport solutions.
- Pleading the interests of the leading Lithuanian company engaged in urban infrastructure and transportation development in a dispute with a local branch of the global technology company.
- Defending the interests of a regional waste incineration company in the Supreme Administrative Court.
- Representing the leading city transport and infrastructure company in Lithuania.
- Defending the major Lithuanian transport company against the claim of the largest commercial bank in the country.
- Advised the sellers of the largest transport infrastructure engineering company in Lithuania in selling the shares to one of the leading private equity and venture capital investor in the Baltic States.