Motieka & Audzevičius has significant experience in managing all aspects of telecommunications, media & IT companies: acquisitions and sales, specialising in complex transactions, mergers, financing, securities and compliance with all national regulatory requirements. In addition, we have extensive experience in supporting international telecommunications & IT ventures, including market entry, financing and licensing issues, developing enterprise-wide risk management tools for privacy, data protection, and compliance, dealing with land use, real estate and environmental issues, and formulating complex regulatory and legal analyses for the financial and investment communities to assist in market projections.
Lithuania has the largest telecommunications & IT industry in the Baltic States and has been acknowledged as one of the major IT centres in Northern Europe. In an era of convergence, companies active in the telecommunications & IT sector face numerous challenges, including new technologies, a changing regulatory climate, brewing policy disputes, distribution modalities, and brand protection, among others. Businesses and investors in these sectors need counsel with wide-ranging experience and in-depth industry knowledge.
- Advised Publicum Group regarding the pan-Baltic merger with Idea Group.
- Has represented the foreign TV broadcaster before the Vilnius Regional Administrative Court.
- Motieka & Audzevičius has supported the client in the Competition Council of the Republic of Lithuania in obtaining of the competition clearance for the joint control in IT products conglomerate.
- Advised UAB “Publicum Group” (Communication services group) on joint venture aspects with the shareholders of UAB “Socialus marketingas”
- Represented the client in the acquisition of sole ownership of a preeminent secure printing service provider in Lithuania